Vadodara Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Vadodara Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
After collecting my bag, one old aged person approached me & request for bag tag , so I asked him about how to pass three hours here, he told me that I am here since 1977
- John Smith
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Vadodara Airport.
What to Expect
- At the time of this airport, Vadodara will become an international airport once construction on the new international terminal building is completed by the end of 2016.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Vadodara Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Vadodara airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Port Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 11:00AM & 5:30PM - 8:30PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£13.50 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Baroda Airport.
If sleeping in Vadodara Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Airport Vadodara - (1 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle available upon request.
- Nidra Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ginger Vadodara - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vadodara Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes and free of charge
- Food & Drinks - There is a snack bar landside and you will also find a snack bar and fast food restaurant airside.
- Shopping - There are a few souvenir style shops available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.