Wenzhou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Wenzhou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Wenzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- Currently the original T1 handles all passenger flights across China and the region; T2 is under construction and when it opens, it will house domestic flights while T1 will handle international flights.
- WiFi is available in the paid-use lounges. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, two hotels near the airport provide airport shuttle service, though one charges for the service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of four airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Wenzhou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, opposite Gate 3. Hours: 6:30AM - 10:30PM (Daily).
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor, opposite Gate 12. Hours: 6:30AM - 10:30PM (Daily).
- International First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 2 hours before first flight - last flight.
- International Transit First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 2 hours before first flight - last flight.
WiFi is available at Wenzhou Airport inside the lounges.
If sleeping in Wenzhou Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Motel 168 Wenzhou Longwan International Airport Wanda Square - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service available.
- Binhai Grand Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wenzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available for free throughout the airport.
- Currency Exchange - Locations: Longwan Agricultural Bank Airport Branch, International Terminal, South Side • Bank of China Wenzhou, International Terminal, South Side.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Locations: Domestic Terminal, 2nd South Gate • International Terminal, by the Check-in Counters, West Side. Hours: Not known. Rates: Vary, small piece is 10 yuan and a bulky piece is 15 yuan.
- Medical Services - Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Location: Terminal Hall, North Side, 2nd floor.
- Water Stations - Water stations providing both cold and hot water can be found at the airport.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.