Wuhan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Wuhan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Two good things, it's not a busy airport and you're out of there soon.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Wuhan Tianhe International Airport.
What to Expect
- An international airport with two separate terminals for domestic (Terminal 2) and international flights (the “International Terminal”). According to reviewers, the airport seems rundown and ill-equipped to handle the amount of passengers that travel through. Shopping and dining options are sparse, and seating is limited.
- Climate inside the terminal is poorly managed, with doors kept open in the winter, making for a frigid terminal, or heat, humidity and mosquitoes inside the terminal during warmer months.
- Possible language barrier, with very few, if any, English-speaking staff.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Wuhan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2A, Airside, next to Gate A02. Hours: 6:10AM - last flight.
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2A, Airside, next to Gate 5. Hours: 6:30AM - 10:00PM (Daily).
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2B, Airside, opposite Gate B01. Hours: 6:10AM - last flight.
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2B, Airside, next to Gate 8. Hours: 6:30AM - 10:00PM (Daily).
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 3. Hours: 6:10AM - last flight.
WiFi is available at Wuhan Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Wuhan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Wuhan Tianhe Airport Hotel - (5 minute walk from the airport).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wuhan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATM’s are available in Commercial Terminal 2.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes, available throughout the airport.
- Currency Exchange - Locations: Commercial Terminal 2 between the Convenience Store and Book Shop • Business Facility Terminal, near the information area.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as 80 other shops in both terminals.
- Food & Drinks - There are 26 restaurants available throughout the airport, both Landside and Airside. At the time of this update it is not known if any operation 24 hours a day.
- Information Desk - Location: in the Business Facility Terminal.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Commercial Terminal 2, near the Samsonite Luggage Store. Hours and rates are not known.
- Luggage Wrapping - Location: in Commercial Terminal 2. Rates and hours are not known.
- Medical Services - 2 First-Aid locations are available in the Commercial Terminal 2. Hours are not known.
- Smoking Room - Smoking is permitted in the smoking room on Level 2.
- Water Stations - Fountains can be found throughout the terminals to refill your water bottles.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.