Wuxi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Wuxi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The planes are always 4 hours late. The seats are terrible. There is nothing to do here except sit in chairs. - a traveller (2015)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sunan Shuofang International Airport.
What to Expect
- A single-terminal international airport with a limited variety of shops and restaurants. There’s not much to do here, so bring a book or some magazines for entertainment.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Wuxi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Gate 12. Hours: 90 minutes before the first flight - last scheduled flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Departure Hall, 2nd Floor. Hours: 6:30AM - last scheduled flight departure.
Free Wifi is available at the airport, connect to the "@ WUXI-FREE" network.
Pro Tip: you are entitled to 1GB however you can simply log in again if you reach the maximum.
If sleeping in Wuxi Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Wuxi - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Pullman New Lake Wuxi - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Modena by Fraser New District Wuxi - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wuxi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Carts - Available in the Domestic Terminal.
- Business Center - A business centre is located in the Domestic departure area near Counter 31.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes
- Medical Services - Yes, available in the departure hall. Hours: not known.
- Mobile Charging - Available at the seats located in the departure areas.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.