Wuyishan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Wuyishan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Wuyishan Airport.
What to Expect
- This small, single terminal airport connects to a few domestic destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 10 minutes of the airport, and some provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Wuyishan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, next to Gate 7. Hours; 90 minutes prior to the first flight - last flight.
Information not available
If sleeping in Wuyishan Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Ramada Wuyishan - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available, with reservation.
- Baodao Conference & Exhibition Center Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service.
- Elite Boutique Hotel Wuyishan - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wuyishan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines -Yes, located at the main entrance, 1st Floor.
- First Aid - There is a first aid station located on the both floors of the airport.
- Food & Drinks - There is a coffee shop and a tea shop available both landside and airside, hours are not known.
- Nursing Room - Yes, located airside, 2nd Floor.
- Shopping - There are a few shops available on both floors of the airport.
- Showers - not available.
- Smoking - There are designated smoking rooms on both floors of the airport.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 23 March 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.