Xining Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Xining Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Xining Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport terminal is divided into domestic and international concourses.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are no hotels near the airport, so head back towards Weihai city center. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Xining Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 30 minutes prior to first flight until last flight.
WiFi is available at Xining Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Xining Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back to Xining city center, as there are no hotels in or near the airport. To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Xining Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Yes, duty-free shopping is available.
- Food & Drinks - Yes, although at the time of this update, we are not able to confirm whether 24-hour dining is available at this airport.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Last Updated: 29 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.