Xuzhou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Xuzhou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Xuzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport connects to several domestic and international destinations in Southeast Asia.
- \WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, one hotel is located very close to the airport, and airport shuttle service is available. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of three airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Xuzhou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 9:30AM - last flight.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, East Departure Hall, Level 2. Hours: 9:30AM - last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 9:30AM - last flight.
Free WiFi is available at the airport, connect to the “XuZhouAirport” network.
If sleeping in Xuzhou Guanyin Airport does not appeal to you, we were only able to find one airport near the airport:
- Guanyin Airport Hotel - (100m south of the airport) Airport transfers are available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Xuzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Agricultural Bank of China offers an ATM in the east of the international departure.
- Baggage Carts - Located at the entrance to the airport.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport offers a minimarket, landside.
- Food & Drinks - Information not available.
- Information Desk - An information counter is available. Location: 2nd floor of the domestic departure hall next to the ticket office.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.