Yichang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Yichang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Yichang Airport.
What to Expect
- This single terminal airport connects to several domestic destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 35 minutes of the airport, though only some provide airport transfers, for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Yichang Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside. Hours: 9:00AM - 10:00PM.
Free WiFi is available at Yichang Airport. Connect to the "SXAirport Free WiFi" or "CMCC-Airport WiFi” networks.
If sleeping in Yichang Sanxia Three Gorges Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Radow Hotel - (35 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. Also known as Ruido Hotel.
- Junyao Jinjiang International Hotel - (20 minutes from the airport) Private airport transfers available ($).
- Ramada Yichang - (30 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
- Hanting Express Yichang Jiefang Road - (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Yichang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: opposite of International Departure Hall.
- Baggage Carts - Available at different locations throughout the airport.
- Business Center - Location: in the Domestic Arrival Hall.
- Car Rentals - Information not available.
- Children’s Area - Location: at the left side of the Disney boutique in the post-screening area of the second floor. There are also nursing room services available here.
- Currency Exchange - Available in the ticket office.
- Food & Drinks - There are 3 coffee shops and 1 restaurant available, hours are not known.
- Information Desk - Located at the center of the departure hall. They also provide things like loaner universal chargers, medicine kits and disposable cups.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - See the office at the exit of the Passenger Arrival Hall. Rates for bags no bigger than 20 x 40 x 55 cm are ￥15/day (24-hour period and note that periods of less than one day will be counted as one day).
- Luggage Wrapping - Luggage wrapping rates starts at ￥10/piece, cartons start at ￥10/piece and goes up to ￥40/piece. Location: at the entrance to the airport.
- Medical Services - Location: on the West side of 1st floor of the Departure Hall. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Nursing Room - Location: at the left side of the Disney boutique in the post-screening area of the second floor. Same location as the play area for children.
- Pharmacy - Over the counter medication is available at the airport clinic, see Medical Services.
- Shopping - There are a few souvenir type shops available both landside and airside.
- Showers - Location: First Floor, International Departures. Hours and rates are not available.
- Smoking - A smoking lounge is located on the 2nd Floor adjacent to Security Check area, you can have your shoes shined at the same time.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.