Zhengzhou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Zhengzhou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Zhengzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal is divided into international and domestic concourses.
- This is one of the 20 busiest airports in China, with many domestic and international flights. A second terminal may currently be under construction.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within a few minutes of the airport that provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of several airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Zhengzhou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, opposite Gate 242. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight and closes after the last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, 3rd Floor, opposite Gate 235. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight and closes after the last flight.
- No.2 Guest Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, 4th Floor. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight and closes after the last flight.
- No.3 Guest Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, 3rd Floor, opposite Gate 215. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight and closes after the last flight.
- First and Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, 4th Floor. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight and closes after the last flight.
- First Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal 2, Airside,opposite Gate 262. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight and closes after the last flight.
WiFi is available at Zhengzhou Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Zhengzhou Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Zhengzhou Airport Hot Spring Hotel - (7 minute walk from the airport) Located 600m from the airport. Shuttle service available.
- Kaifu Jianguo Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Zhengzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There may be a machine available at the China Bank, see Currency Exchange below.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby care facilities can be found inside most restrooms throughout the airport.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, available free of charge.
- Business Center - Yes
- Currency Exchange - China Bank of Communications is located at Area B, 1st Level, Terminal 1. Hours: 9:30AM - 4:30PM.
- Drinking Fountains - Yes
- Food & Drinks - There is a restaurant located on the east side of the 2nd level of Terminal 1, it serves buffet breakfast and lunch.
- Information Desk - 3 locations available: Terminal 2, Hall 4 • Terminal 2, Area 3, Northeast Corridor • Terminal 2, Area 3, layer 238 and 239.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Storage Rates are 20-50 yuan per day depending on the size of the bag. Lockers are also available, rates also vary with size of locker but not able to confirm amounts. Location: Within the Business Centre, Terminal 2, 4th Floor.
- Medical Services - There is a medical clinic at the airport. Location: T2, Terminal 4 District G. Hours: Not known.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.