Zhuhai Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Zhuhai Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
some guy came up (there were more than a few stranded travellers) and offered to take us to some hotel by minibus. Potentially dangerous, yes, but hell, I sure am not gonna sleep in that airport. - Robert
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Zhuhai Jinwan Airport.
What to Expect
- A bi-level single-terminal regional airport with clean facilities and a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Zhuhai Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- First Class Lounge - Location: Airside, Domestic Terminal, next to Gate 1. Hours: 90 minutes prior to the first scheduled flight departure - after last scheduled departure.
- Golden Century Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, Departure Hall, 2nd Floor. Hours: 90 minutes prior to the first scheduled flight departure - after last scheduled departure.
WiFI is available at Zhuhai Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Zhuhai Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport. The nearest hotel is:
- Zhuhai Sunshine Airport Hotel - (10 minute walk from the airport) To access, exit the airport, cross the street, turn left and walk for about 10 minutes. No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Zhuhai Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, terminal departure halls.
- Baby Care Facilities - A designated infant room is available airside which also includes a children’s play area.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available free of charge
- Changing Room - Rooms are available in the arrivals area with mirrors, seats, hooks and slippers.
- Children's Play Areas - A play area is located within the infant room.
- Currency Exchange - There are two currency exchange counters available. Locations: Terminal departure hall on the 2nd floor • Terminal building arrival lobby on the 1st floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are several high-end shops (jewellery,clothing, etc) to pass the time. For convenience, head to these locations: OK Convenience Shop ( Terminal departure hall, 2nd floor • 2nd floor of the terminal building) • Zero Convenience Shop (1st floor of the terminal building).
- Food & Drinks - There are at least 7 restaurants and coffee shops available. Hours are not known.
- Luggage Storage - Yes
- Mobile Charging - There are many locations available for free charging throughout the terminal.
- Shopping - There are several shops available including an OK Convenience Shop which has 2 locations - Terminal departure hall on the 2nd floor • 2nd floor of the terminal building.
- Water Fountains - available throughout the airport offering 3 temperatures of water with disposable cups.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.