Antofagasta Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Antofagasta Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Antofagasta Airport.
What to Expect
- The Antofagasta airport is small and can be easily navigated by walking.
- The airport is open 24 hours. The secure/airside area is open according to the flight schedule.
Where to Sleep
- We have not received a review on this airport since 1998. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There is an airport lounge you can access for a fee. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Antofagasta Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Antofagasta airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Salones VIP Pacific Club - Location: Airside, Gate 3. Hours: 5:30AM - 12:30AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 40) • Book Online (£25 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Antofagasta Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hostal Santa Eulalia - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Marina - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Antofagasta - (25 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Antofagasta Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a small variety of retail and gift shops.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. Food options include: Bakery & Co (landside, 1st Floor) • Coffee Break (airside, 2nd Floor) • Patagonia (airside, 2nd Floor) • Petra Minimarket (landside, 1st Floor) • Telepizza (airside, 2nd Floor).
The airport is open 24 hours. Airside remains open according to the flight schedule.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Alamo, Avis/Budget, Econorent, Europcar, First Rent-A-Car, Hertz and Localiza
Taxis and Shuttles
Metered taxis and shared-ride shuttles are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.