Belo Horizonte Pampulha Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pampulha Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There is a structural problem at the tarmac, so when it rains, besides a delay, you´ll experience a flooding - BH style! - Filipi
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Belo Horizonte Pampulha Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal regional airport with clean facilities and some 24-hour dining options available
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- One reviewer noted that the mobile charging stations are 220v and do not accommodate US plugs.
Where to Sleep
- According to the most recent reviews, comfortable seating is available in the airport, but noise is definitely a factor, so have a pair of earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones handy!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Belo Horizonte Pampulha Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free WiFi is available at Pampulha Airport. Connect to the “INFRAERO wi-fi gratis” Network.
If sleeping in Pampulha Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Frimas Pampulha Hotel - (2 min from the airport) Located just 550m from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Quality Hotel Pampulha - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Styles Belo Horizonte Pampulha - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ouro Minas Palace Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfer service is available upon request, R$ 220,00 (4 passengers) each way, book with a credit card or pay driver directly.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pampulha Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco do Brasil & Santander - Location: Landside, inside the Passenger. Terminal Caixa Econômica Federal & Itaú - Location: Bagatelle Square (in front of the Airport).
- Baby Changing Rooms - Location: Female Toilets both Landside and Airside.
- Car Rentals - Localiza • Locamig • Locagerais.
- Food & Drinks - The Coffee Shop (Landside) is open 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, inside Passenger Terminal. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Mobile Charging - available for 220v devices.
The airport is open 24 hours. Airside is open according to the flight schedule.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.