Brasilia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Brasilia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
[The airport] is divided into 3 very wide open floors (like a huge gymnasium), which makes very windy inside. - Dave C.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Brasilia Airport.
What to Expect
- The Brasilia airport has two terminals. Terminal 2 serves only domestic flights, whereas Terminal 1 serves both.
- There are several 24 hour concessions, found both landside and airside.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Reviewers report that there is almost no seating without armrests. Some pushed several benches together to form a more comfortable bed.
- Some reviewers complained of cold temperatures, so considering bringing warm clothes or a blanket.
- Reviewers recommend you sleep airside, as the landside section of the airport is open to the elements.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can find comfort in one of the lounges that are accessible with a pass. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Brasilia Airport Guide. Send us your Brasilia Airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Brasilia airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Aeroportos VIP Club (Domestic) - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Domestic flights only. Showers are available. Hours: 6:00AM - 12:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Aeroportos VIP Club (International) - Location:International Terminal, Airside, Ground Floor. International flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass
Free WiFi is available at Brasilia Airport. Connect to the “INFRAERO wi-fi grátis” Network.
If sleeping in Brasilia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Base Concept Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Located just 380m from the airport. Airport shuttle service available.
- Candango Aero Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Quality Hotel & Suites Brasilia - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Singular - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Brasilia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco do Brasil - Location: Landside, Terminal 1.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Hertz • Jar Jour • Localiza • Movida • Unidas.
- Currency Exchange - Global Exchange. Locations: Pier South and North, Satellite, Domestic Arrivals (Landside and Airside. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available (3 locations, of which the one in Domestic Shipment - Terminal 1, is open 24 hours) as well as a small selection of shops including two Hudson News Outlets.
- Information Desk - Look for the Air Phones (13 stations in the airport) to be connected with customer service agents, 24 hours a day. Additionally this is a Information Desk located in the Departures Hall - Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Food/Drinks - At the time of this update there were a few food outlets that remain open for 24 hours: Bonelle Restaurant (Terminal 2, Landside) • Bonelle Cafe (Terminal 2, Landside and Airside) • Roast Chicken (Food Court, North and South Pier) • Fran’s Cafe (Food Court) • McDonald’s (Landside, Departures / North and South Pier) • Subway (Food Court, North and South Pier) Vienna Coffee (Airside).
- Pharmacy - Drogasil has 2 locations (Landside and Airside) which are open 7:00AM - 11:00PM.
- Showers - Showers are available in the Aeroportos VIP Club [ see Airport Lounges above ].
- Spa - Aerospa has a location on the South Mezzanine. Hours: Vary per day.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Terminal Quick Tips
- apparently there are 5 movie theatres
Last Updated: 10 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.