Brasilia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Brasilia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
[The airport] is divided into 3 very wide open floors (like a huge gymnasium), which makes very windy inside. - Dave C.
January 2015 - Unlimited wifi, plug sockets, some good food options (McDonald's, sushi, Italian etc.) A little hard to find somewhere secluded to sleep but I found a little nook on the third floor where they are doing renovations (hence no people!) and got a good six hours' sleep. Feeling refreshed! There are water fountains by the toilets on the third floor. Get a bus to and from the city centre (number 102) for a mere 2 reais. Bargain!
Have you been to Brasilia Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Brasilia airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Aeroportos VIP Club (Domestic) (Domestic) - Location: Terminal 1, Airside, 2nd Floor. Domestic flights only. Showers are available. Hours: 6:00AM - 12:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Aeroportos VIP Club (International) - coming soon
Free WiFi is available at Brasilia Airport. Connect to the “INFRAERO wi-fi grátis” Network.
If sleeping in Brasilia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Base Concept Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Located just 380m from the airport. Airport shuttle service available.
- Candango Aero Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Quality Hotel & Suites Brasilia - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Singular - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Brasilia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco do Brasil - Location: Landside, Terminal 1.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Hertz • Jar Jour • Localiza • Movida • Unidas.
- Currency Exchange - Confidence Câmbio - Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Information Desk - Look for the Air Phones (13 stations in the airport) to be connected with customer service agents, 24 hours a day. Additionally this is a Information Desk located in the Departures Hall - Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Food/Drinks - At the time of this update there were a few food outlets that remain open for 24 hours: Bonelle Restaurant/Cafe (Location: Terminal 2, Landside) • Frango Assado Restaurant (Location: Food Court) • Vienna Snacks (Location: Food Court). Alternatively, Hudson News sells packaged snacks and drinks (Location: Landside, North Landing).
- Shopping - There is a duty free shop and a few gift shops.
- Showers - Showers are available in the Aeroportos VIP Club [ see Airport Lounges above ].
The airport is open 24 hours.
Terminal Quick Tips
- apparently there are 5 movie theatres
Last Updated: 23 October 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.