Cajamarca Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cajamarca Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Cajamarca Airport.
What to Expect
- This small, regional airport connects to Lima.
- WiFi is available in the paid-use lounge. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of July 2016, we did not have any reviews from travellers who attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a Review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels very close to the airport, and one provides airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cajamarca Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Cajamarca airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 5:50AM - 6:00PM. Lounge Access: Book Online (£18.00 for 3 hours or £23 for up to 6 hours)• Priority Pass
WiFi is available at Cajamarca Airport inside the Caral VIP Lounge.
If sleeping in Cajamarca Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Tartar - (2 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel La Casa de Abraham - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Cajamarca Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 6:00PM.
A crowded and and uncomfortable way to travel between the airport and town, but if you’re traveling light and trying to save money, it’s an option.
If you’re traveling light and feeling brave, mototaxis are a cheap and thrilling way (although not the safest!) to travel between the airport and town.
Taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport. Negotiate your fare with the driver before starting your journey.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.