Castries Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Castries Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
After going through the laid-back customs officials, walked out the entrance to the airport and found a tropical beach on the other side of the road. I'm talking 20 metres away! - NR
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Castries Airport.
What to Expect
- A small regional airport, fronted by coconut palms, rum shacks, reggae and a tropical beach!
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight sleeping is prohibited at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Castries Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Castries airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Iyanola Executive Lounge - Location: Airside, 1st Floor. Lounge Access: Book Online (£25.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required).
Free WiFi is available at Castries Airport. Connect to to the “Lime” Network.
If sleeping in Castries Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Auberge Seraphine - (2 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Casa del Vega - (2 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Castries Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Currency Exchange - 1st National Bank - Location: Landside, Check-in Area. Hours: According to Flight Schedule.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available in the Departures Lounge, it is not known if there any other shops available.
- Food & Drinks - Restaurant
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, Arrivals Hall.
The airport is open 6:00AM - 11:00PM.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.