Cayo Coco Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cayo Coco Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
It is a new and small airport but the sleeping was actually comfortable.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jardines del Rey Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport with a limited variety of shops and food concessions.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cayo Coco Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Cubana de Aviacion
- VIP Lounge - Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (20 CUC).
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at Cayo Coco Airport.
If sleeping in Cayo Coco Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pullman Cayo Coco - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. You can contact the hotel to arrange a taxi pick-up (+53 (33) 30 44 00), $25.00USD each way.
- Hotel Colonial Cayo Coco - (7.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Sol Cayo Coco - (7.5 miles from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request (20 cuc each way).
- Iberostar Mojito - (7.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cayo Coco Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Banking - There are banking services available (Landside) 24 hours a day, this may mean the services of an ATM only.
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Currency Exchange - Yes, services are available both Landside and Airside.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available in 2 shops and you will also find a souvenir shop both Landside and Airside.
- Food & Drinks - Landside offers a snack bar while Airside you will find 2 snack bars.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Pharmacy - Yes, available Landside.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking Lounge - Yes (airside)
The airport is open from 7:00 AM until the last flight. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.