Carriel Sur Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Carriel Sur Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Concepcion Airport.
What to Expect
- The Concepcion airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- We have not received any reviews of this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the lounges, See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Concepcion Airport Guide. Send us your Concepcion Airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Salones VIP Pacific Club - Location: Landside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 40) • Book Online (£25 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required) • Priority Pass
WiFi is available at Concepción Airport for a fee.
If sleeping in Carriel Sur Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Sonesta Hotel Concepcion - Less than 2 miles from the airport, shuttle available for a fee
- Hotel Concepcion - Holiday Inn Express - Less than 2 miles from the airport, no shuttle available
- Hotel Mosul - Less than 2 miles from the airport, no shuttle available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Concepcion Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco de Chile - Location: Landside, Ground Floor.
- Car Rentals - Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Rosselot, First.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available. It is not known if there are any other shops.
- Information Desk - Yes, located on the 1st Level, hours are not known.
The airport is open 24 hours. Airside is open according to the flight schedule.
Taxis and shared-ride “colectivos” are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.