Cucuta Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cucuta Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Cucuta Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal connects to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttle service, though some may charge a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cucuta Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Avianca Sala VIP - Location: Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 4:30AM - 9:30PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 25)
WiFi is available at Camilo Daza Airport. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm if there is a fee for this service. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Cucuta Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Mary - (9 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available ($)
- Ramada Cucuta - (9 min from the airport) 24-Hour airport shuttle service is available ($)
- Atlantis Plaza Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle, hotel suggests taking a taxi (approx. $15,000 COP).
- Holiday Inn Cucuta - (15 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request, (approx. $50,000COP each way).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cucuta Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are five ATMs on the 1st floor in the financial zone of the terminal, near entrance doors 4 and 5.
- Currency Exchange - Yes.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.