San Cristobal Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our San Cristobal (Galapagos Islands) Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The sea lions leave you alone for the most part if you were there first.
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at San Cristóbal Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny, easy-going single-terminal airport with limited regional flight service. Facilities are minimal.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- The airport is only 20 minutes walking distance from the furthest point in town.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our San Cristóbal Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at San Cristobal Airport.
There are no hotels at San Cristobal airport. The small town is very close so all of the hotels could be considered near the airport. Here are a few hotel options:
- Hostal La Posada de Jose Carlos - (6 min walk from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Casa Blanca B&B - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests a taxi for $1.50.
- Hotel Los Cactus - (3 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near San Cristobal Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
The airport is open from 10:00 AM until the last flight. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
The airport is open from 10:00AM until the last flight. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Last Updated: 14 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.