Iquique Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Iquique Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Iquique Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal connects to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 35 minutes of the airport, though only one provides airport shuttle service, for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Iquique Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Iquique airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Salones VIP Pacific Club - Location: Airside, near Gate 2. Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$40) • Book Online (£25 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Iquique Airport inside the Salones VIP Pacific Club.
If sleeping in Iquique Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Terrado Arturo Prat Hotel - (35 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- Hotel Diego de Almagro Iquique - (26 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Backpacker’s Hostel Iquique - (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hostel will arrange your return transporation to the airport - approx. $5000 pesos per person.
- Hotel Esmeralda - (35 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Iquique Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Two dining options are available: Costa Cavancha restaurant is located on the 2nd floor. Isla Bar is available in the north section of the main hall. A third cafe is located on the 1st floor, near Domestic Arrivals. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Shopping - A perfume shop, minimarket, and newsstand are available on the 2nd floor of the terminal.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
The following car rental agencies offer service on the 1st floor in the Domestic and International Arrivals halls: Avis • Econorent • Europcar • Hertz • Oriental • West.
Shared-ride buses and microbuses offer service to and from the airport.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport, near the Domestic and International Arrivals halls.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.