Liberia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Liberia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The bathrooms remind you of a jail (as there are bars on the windows and it's completely painted white) - Venus
photo credit: krowe.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Liberia Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, open-air international airport with friendly staff and limited, mostly outdoor, facilities.
- Food is very expensive here, so bring your own snacks and beverages!
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the Airport Guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Recent reviewers do mention that sleeping overnight does not seem possible, as most of the airport staff leaves the airport after the last flight of the day. During slow season, airport staff leave as early as 1:00PM. Write a review to help future travelers.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel on airport grounds. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s comfortable VIP lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Liberia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Main Terminal, Airside. Hours: 5:30AM - 3:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Liberia Airport for a fee. Free WiFi in the Airside Café with purchase.
If sleeping in Liberia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport - Located in front of the airport. A free airport shuttle service runs every 10 mins after each flight arrival.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Liberia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Scotiabank - Location: Landside, near Main Entrance.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Economy.
- Currency Exchange - Global Exchange - Location: Landside (Departures Hall) / Airside (Arrivals Hall). Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM (Departures) and 8:00AM - 10:00PM (Arrivals).
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available for departing and arriving passengers.
- Food & Drinks - There is a restaurant (not open 24 hours).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open from 08:00 AM until the last flight.
Private and shared taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.