Maraba Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Maraba Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Maraba Airport.
What to Expect
- The small, single terminal is rather outdated. The airport connects to a few Brazilian cities.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Maraba Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Information not available
If sleeping in Maraba Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Tauari - Located 400m from the airport entrance. No airport shuttle.
- Hotel del Principe - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Maraba Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Three banks have ATM’s available in the lobby, one of which is accessible 24 hours a day.
- Baby Care Facilities - There is a baby room for breastfeeding and diaper-changing. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24 hour food options inside the airport. Casa do Pão de Queijo is open from 6:00AM - 1:00AM.
- Shopping - Zooloja sells local items. Location: unknown. Hours: 6:00AM - 1:00AM.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Several car companies offer rental services onsite.
Taxis are available from 6am to 12am in front of the terminal.
Last Updated: 14 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.