Mendoza Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mendoza Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Mendoza Airport.
What to Expect
- This small 4-gate terminal connects to several domestic and international destinations in the region.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mendoza Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club - Location: Main Terminal, Domestic Departures, Airside, near Gates 3 and 4. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:30PM.
Information not available
If sleeping in Mendoza Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Mercosur - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Tunkelen Apart Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mendoza Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available in 2 locations: International Terminal, Ground Floor in the pre-boarding sector • International Terminal, Ground Floor near Baggage Claim. Additionally there is a small selection of shops available Landside.
- Food & Drinks - Aerobar (Domestic Hall, Landside, ground floor), Delimarket (Domestic Hall, Landside, 1st floor), La Cabana de Mendoza (Domestic Hall, Landside, ground floor).
- Pharmacy - Location: International, Landside, ground floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 14 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.