Natal Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Natal Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Natal Airport.
What to Expect
- This brand new airport opened in 2014, with modern amenities and an efficient layout. It currently services mostly domestic destination, with more international connections likely to come to the airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Natal Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update there were no airport lounges that economy class travellers could pay to use.
Information not available
If sleeping in Natal Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Marina Travel Praia Hotel - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Villa Park Hotel - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Natal Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Avis, Serra Dourada, Hertz, Localiza and Movida are all open 24/7 in the Domestic Arrivals (landside). Unidas can be found in the same area but is only open from 11:00AM - 3:00AM.
- Currency Exchange - Global Exchange currency exchange is available in the airport (Arrivals and Departures) and is open 9:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available in Domestic/International Departures and International Arrivals and is open 24 hours a day. Additionally you will find a small selection of shops including a Hudson News which is also open 24 hours a day (Landside, Domestic Arrivals).
- Food & Drinks - There are food options both Landside and Airside. The following locations are open 24 hours:
- Landside - Casa Do Pao de Queijo • Salosino
- Airside - Casa Do Pao de Queijo • Espaco Arabe • Menina Bonita
- Luggage Wrapping - BB Turismo/TrueStar SecureBag provides luggage wrapping in Departures (landside).
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 14 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.