Neuquen Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Neuquen Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
This cafeteria (or call it what you will) is anything but cheap, good or clean.TV sets were ON all around, but they were mute. - John
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Presidente Perón International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small regional airport with a limited selection of shops, a cafe and not much else. One reviewer described the airport as “boring”.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below..
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Neuquen Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club - Location: Landside, Ground Floor. Hours: 7:00AM - 11:30PM.
Free WiFi is available at Neuquén Airport.
If sleeping in Neuquen Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Land Express Neuquen - (5 min walk or 2 min ride from the airport) Free airport transfers are available upon request.
- Hosteria Amparo - (10 min walk or 3 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Herradura Hotel Suites - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Neuquen Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco Provincia de Neuquen - Location: Landside, Main Hall
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, available however it is not known if there is a fee.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Avis • Hertz • KM Cero. Located on the Lower Level, Western sector.
- Currency Exchange - Banco Provincia de Neuquen - Location: Landside, Main Hall. Hours: According to flight schedule.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops selling souvenirs, jewelry and magazines. Hours are not known.
- Food & Drinks - There a Coffee Shop that is open 24 hours - Location: Landside, Main Hall.
- Medical Services - Emergency medical services are available, Main Hall on the right.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 15 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.