Providenciales Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Providenciales Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Providenciales Airport.
What to Expect
- This single terminal connects to several destinations across the Caribbean and North America. It may have been renovated as recently as 2014.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Providenciales Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
A VIP lounge is available, but we do not have any details.
WiFi is available at Providenciales Airport in the international departure lounge for a fee. You must buy access cards sold through Maison Creole.
If sleeping in Providenciales Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Airport Hotel TCI - (2 minute drive / 6 minute walk) An airport shuttle is available.
- The Lodgings - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available upon request.
- Neptune Villas - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Providenciales Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - There is one ATM available. Location: International Terminal, landside.
- Car Rentals - Car rentals are available outside the international arrivals hall.
- Luggage Carts - Provided free of charge to arriving domestic and international passengers. When departing you must pay a small fee.
- Currency Exchange - Not available at the airport. There are 3 local banks located within 10 minutes of the airport.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops.
- Food & Drink - There is one restaurant located landside and a small snack bar is available airside.
- Information Desk - Located in the International arrivals area. Hours: 10:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily).
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.