Pucallpa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pucallpa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Pucallpa Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport connects to a couple cities in Peru.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pucallpa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Pucallpa airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 5:30AM - 1:30PM & 3:00PM - 11:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£18.00 - for 3 hours or £23.00 - for up to 6 hours - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Pucallpa Airport inside the Caral VIP Lounge.
If sleeping in Pucallpa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Los Gavilanes Hotel- (5 minutes from the airport) Roundtrip airport transfers available ($).
- Sol de Mayo Guest House - (5 minutes from the airport ) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Amazon City - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request (approx. 15.00 NS each way).
- Manish Hotel Ecologico - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pucallpa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 15 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.