Salta Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Salta Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Salta Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal opened in 2000, and connects to several regional destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Salta Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club - Location: Landside, near entrance 2. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM.
Information not available
If sleeping in Salta Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Aybal - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Misoroj - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Inter Apart Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel can arrange your taxi to the airport, AR$180,00.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Salta Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Last Updated: 29 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.