Samaná Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Samaná Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Samaná Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport connects to several local and international destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Samaná Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Sala VIP Samana - Location: Main Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Samaná Airport.
If sleeping in Samaná Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Casa Grande Beach Hotel - (28 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Resort Costa Las Ballenas - (25 minutes from the airport) Private airport transfers available upon request. Cost is approx. $70.00USD.
- Hotel Palococo - (25 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Samaná Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available, free of charge.
- Car Rentals - Yes, there are 13 providers available. Counters are located in both terminals.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available.
- Food & Drinks - There are a variety of restaurants and coffee shops located both landside and airside. There is a food court located on the 3rd Level.
- Pharmacy - Yes, Level 2.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as small selection of others shops including a mini-market.
- Smoking - Permitted in the smoking lounge in the South Lounge (airside), other than that all smoking must take place outside of the airport.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 07 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.