Santa Clara Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Santa Clara Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The lounge was clean, the beches were excellent for laying on. Washroom facilities, good and clean. - TattyOne
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Abel Santamaría Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and reasonably priced shops and food concessions.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Santa Clara Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: airside. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (20 CUC).
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at Santa Clara Airport.
If sleeping in Santa Clara Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- La Granjita Hotel - (9 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Santa Clara Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are available on the second floor of the main hall.
- Car Rentals - Hertz and Avis have an office in the arrivals area of the international terminal.
- Children’s Area - Not available at the airport.
- Currency Exchange - Yes (landside and airside).
- Duty Free & Shopping - A small Duty Free shop is located Airside in addition to a souvenir shop. There are no shops available Landside.
- Food & Drinks - A snack bar is located airside.
- Information Desk - Yes, located in the main hall.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, located in the corridor between the arrivals hall and the main hall.
- Medical Services - Medical services are located in the international area and are available 24 hours a day.
- Smoking Lounge - Yes (airside)
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 28 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.