Santa Marta Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Santa Marta Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Santa Marta Airport.
What to Expect
- The single airport is fairly old, but it may be under renovation to modernize the facility.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Santa Marta Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Avianca Sala VIP - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 5:30AM - 9:00AM & 11:00AM - 10:30PM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Santa Marta Airport. Connect to “wifiaeropuerto” and enter the same as the password. Internet browsing facilities can also be found at Gates 15 and 22 in the International Terminal.
If sleeping in Santa Marta Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Zuana Beach Resort - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers available with prior notice ($).
- Sanha Plus Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available with prior notice ($).
- Hotel Mar Azul - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Santa Marta Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are banks and ATM’s both landside and airside in both Terminals.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes, Domestic Terminal, Transit Area by Door 1 and 8
- Currency Exchange - Yes, Italcambio offers 5 locations in the International Terminal (both landside and airside) and 1 location in the Domestic Terminal (landside). Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Food & Drinks - There is a good variety of restaurants and coffee shops in both Terminals, none operate 24 hours, however many open at 5:00AM.
- Medical Services - The following locations are open 24 hours a day - Transit Area, Door 3 of Domestic Terminal • Transit Area, Gate 22, International Terminal.
- Mobile Charging - Chargers can be found in all waiting areas of both Terminals.
- Pharmacy - Yes, located in transit area near door 2. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM
- Prayer Room - Yes, open 24 hours, International Terminal, landside, Level 3, West Wing.
- Shopping - There are many shops to choose from in both Terminals.
- Showers - not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.