Santarem Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Santarem Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I was there from 8pm til 2am, and the biggest problem was boredom!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Santarém–Maestro Wilson Fonseca Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny regional airport with limited facilities. Shops open and close according to flight schedule, but one of two “lanchonetes” in the airport is open 24 hours.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- On the 2nd floor, you’ll find a row of padded, armrest-free chairs.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Santarém Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free WiFi is available at Santarem Airport.
If sleeping in Santarem Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Barrudada Tropical Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Encontro das Aguas - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel says a taxi costs approx. R$ 60,00.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Santarem Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco do Brasil / Itaú - Location: Landside, Terrace.
- Car Rentals - Localiza
- Food & Drinks -There are a few food concessions that are open 24 hours: Bomboniere e Sorveteria • Cafeteria Mais Café • Restaurante Encontro das Águas.
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, Main Hall - Hours: open 24 hours.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.