St. Kitts Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our St. Kitts Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at St. Kitts Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal was renovated in 2006, and connects several international destinations.
Where to Sleep
- The airport is open from 6am until the last flight, so sleeping in the airport may not be possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge, just outside the main terminal. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our St. Kitts Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- YU Lounge - Location: 500 meters from the main terminal. Passengers are driven in a private vehicle to their departing flight. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€184).
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at St. Kitts Airport.
If sleeping in St. Kitts Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Timothy Beach Resort - (Less than 9 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle available
- Sugar Bay Club - (Less than 9 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near St. Kitts Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty free and retail shops sell a variety of souvenirs and other merchandise
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There is a restaurant and bar in the departures area (airside).
- Smoking Areas - Outside of the terminal.
Taxis are available for all arriving flights. They operate with fixed rates, rather than meters. It is important to clarify the currency of your fare quote before departing.
The airport is open from 06:00 AM until the last flight.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 May 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.