St. Maarten Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our St. Maarten Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at St. Maarten Airport.
What to Expect
- The St. Maarten airport has a single terminal with two floors.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- We have not received many reviews on this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- The airport is open from 7:00 AM to the last flight. Sleeping here is not permitted.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use the first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our St. Maarten Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Executive Lounge - Location: Airside, near Gates 1 and 2. Hours: 7:00AM - 7:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door ($20)
Free WiFi is available at St. Maarten Airport.
If sleeping in St. Maarten Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Mary’s Boon Beach Resort & Spa - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle is available. The hotel suggests a taxi for approx. US$10.00 each way.
- Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino - (3 min from the airport) No airport transfers are available. The hotel suggests a taxi for approximately US$ 10.00 each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near St. Maarten Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - There are ATM’s available on both levels.
- Banking Services - There is a bank located near the main entrance by the car rental desks, they may also be of assistance with currency exchange.
- Currency Exchange - See Banking Services.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are a number of shops selling clothing, souvenirs, travel accessories, books, alcohol etc. both landside and airside. There is no designated duty-free store.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are however a number of restaurants, cafes and bars located both landside and airside.
- Information Desk - There is a tourist information booth located beside the car rental counter on the ground level.
- Smoking Areas - There is a smoking lounge across from Gate C3.
- Car Rentals - See our Airport Transportation section below.
- Taxi - The airport partners with Airport Taxi Association. They have taxis waiting outside the arrivals hall.
The airport is open from 7:00 AM until the last flight.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.