Tarapoto Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tarapoto Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Tarapoto Airport.
What to Expect
- This small terminal provides flights to several destinations in Peru.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night, so sleeping in the airport is not be possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tarapoto Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Tarapoto airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 11:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£18.00 - up to 3 hours or £23.00 - up to 6 hours - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Tarapoto Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Tarapoto airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Royal Kerkus - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers available.
- Rio Cumbaza Hotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Cumbaza - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfers available.
- Hotel El Sauce Inn - (10 min from the airport) Free airport transfers
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tarapoto Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
The airport is open from 07:00 AM until the last flight.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.