Temuco Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Temuco Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Temuco Airport.
What to Expect
- This brand new airport opened in 2014, and offers flights to the capital of Santiago.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Temuco Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Temuco airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Salones VIP Pacific Club - Location: International Terminal, Airside, South Wing. Hours: 11:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£25.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Temuco Airport inside the Salones VIP Pacific Club.
If sleeping in Temuco Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Turismo - (10 minutes from the airport) No Airport transfers available. The hotel suggests a taxi for approx. $ 18,000 Chilean pesos.
- Hotel Nicolas - (11 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($)
- Hotel Don Eduardo - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($)
- Aragon Apart Hotel - Airport transfers are available upon request. Approx. cost is US$ 25 each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Temuco Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities -Yes, available.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available.
- Food & Drinks - There is a restaurant in the airport. Location and hours are not known.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.