Trujillo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Trujillo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
if you arrive at Trujillo and want to go to the airport to sleep or at least be in a place that is lit up... don't it's not open at night. - a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Capitán FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single-terminal airport, served mainly by commuter flights to Lima and Iquitos.
- Free WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Trujillo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Trujillo airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd level. Hours: 6:30AM - 12:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£18.00 - 3 hours or £23.00 - 6 hours - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required) • Priority Pass
Free WiFi is available at Trujillo Airport.
If sleeping in Trujillo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport in nearby Huanaco:
- Hotel Bracamonte - (16 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hostal Huankarute - (16 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Mama Tina - (18 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hostal Naylamp - (21 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Trujillo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
The airport is open from 07:00 AM until the last flight.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.