Vieux Fort Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Vieux Fort Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Vieux Fort Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport is the international airport for Saint Lucia. The island’s other airport services Caribbean destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- This airport closes at night, so sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Vieux Fort Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Vieux Fort airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Iyanola Executive Lounge - Location: Airside, 1st Floor, at the end of the hall. Hours: 12:00PM - 7:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£25.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Vieux Fort Airport.
If sleeping in Vieux Fort Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Charlery’s Inn - (2 min walk from the airport) Free airport pick-up is available upon request.
- Cedar Palm Villa - (2 min drive / 8 min walk from the airport) Airport transfers available. ($)
- Villa Caribbean Dream - (8 min drive to the airport) Airport transfers available via taxi. ($)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vieux Fort Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Landside, Main Hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Currency Exchange - Location: Landside, Main Hall - Hours: 12:00 PM - 04:30 PM.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport, it is not known if any other shops are available.
- Food & Drinks - There are food options available both Landside and Airside however no further details are available.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 11:00PM.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 08 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.