Dnipropetrovsk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Dnipropetrovsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
It was a horrible, quite dangerous and embarrassing experience which I would never agree to repeat. -a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dnipropetrovsk International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport, best described as a throwback to the old Soviet era.
- Very limited shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Dnipropetrovsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (1800 UAH - International • 900 UAH - Domestic).
Free WiFi is available at Dnipropetrovsk Airport in the Central Hall. Connect to the "Free WiFi" network.
If sleeping in Dnipropetrovsk Airport does not appeal to you, the closest hotel is about 7 miles away (Kodatskiy Kosh, see listing below). More hotels can be found if you head back to the city center (about 20 - 25 minutes away).
- Kodatskiy Kosh - (7 miles from the airport) This unique budget hotel is geographically close to the airport (and is the closest hotel to the airport), but there are no direct roads between, so the drive could take about 15 minutes. Free airport shuttle available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dnipropetrovsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Central Hall
- Baby Care Facilities - Feed and change your baby’s diaper in privacy and comfort in the the airport’s Baby Changing Room. For location and access to the room, seek the assistance of a Passenger Services agent.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available in the Central Hall.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in the International Departures area on the 2nd floor. A Ukrainian souvenir shop and a floral bouquet vending machine are also available.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Health Services - First Aid services are available. Location: Right side Terminal. Hours: Not available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Luggage Wrapping - Available in the Central Hall. Fee: unknown.
- Medical Services - There is a first aid office for travellers requiring medical attention. Location: to the right of the terminal.
- Showers - Not available
- Smoking - There are no designated smoking areas inside the terminal.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Public buses 109 and 60 link the airport to Dnipropetrovsk Glavny main railway station.
Europcar is available in the International Arrivals area of the passenger terminal.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport, during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.