Alexandroupolis Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Alexandroupolis Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Alexandroupolis Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport is serviced by Olympic Air and Sky Express.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Alexandroupolis Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Alexandroupolis Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Marianna Hotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Erika - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Apartment Hotel Athina - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Alexandroupolis Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - A snack bar and coffee shop are available.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 11:00PM (Mon) • 6:00AM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 6:30PM (Tue) • 6:00AM - 7:00AM and 12:00PM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 6:30PM (Wed) • 6:00AM - 7:00AM and 12:00PM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 6:30PM (Thur) • 6:00AM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 11:00PM (Fri) • 6:00AM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 6:30PM (Sat) • 12:00PM - 12:30PM and 5:30PM - 11:00PM (Sun).
Buses connect to the city center hourly, departing from outside the terminal. The fare is €0.90 for the 20-minute ride.
Taxis are available outside the terminal. Approximate fare to the city center is €10 for the 10-minute drive.
Several companies offer car rental service, including Avis, Europecar, Euroscar, Hertz, Prima, and Sixt.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.