Anapa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Anapa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Anapa Airport.
What to Expect
- Two restaurants are open from 8am until at least 8pm.
- This small airport operated primarily domestic flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Anapa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Class Lounge - Location: First Floor of the right wing of terminal. If there are vacant seats available, economy class passengers may use the services provided by the business lounge. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door
Free WiFi is available at Anapa Airport. Connect to the “AAQFreeWiFi” network.
If sleeping in Anapa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Albatros - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($).
- Onix Marco Polo - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Hotel Grand Cruise - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for 600 RUB one-way, per person.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Anapa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are 3 banks located on the 1st floor, one of which offers a 24 hour ATM machine.
- Baby Care Facilities - A shower, kitchen, lounge, bedrooms, changing tables, and more are available in the Mother and Child Room. This room is accessible to female travelers with children aged 7 and under, pregnant women (2nd trimester and beyond), and mobility-impaired children who are aged 14 and under. Entry is free, but a passport, flight ticket, and medical clearance certificate (granted by the First Aid clinic) is required for access to the facility. Location: Airport Hotel. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Banking - Sberbank is open 24 hours on the 1st floor. Krayinvestbank and Raiffeisenbank are open from 7:30AM - 11:40PM on the 1st floor.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A small variety of newsstands and gift shops are available on the 1st Floor.
- Food & Drinks - The airport has two dining options: Bella Napoli Pizzeria • Alexandria Bar. Location: 2nd Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM. An ice cream shop is located on the 1st floor. In addition, a limited variety of groceries are available for purchase at the Food Market in Landside Square (Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Store your luggage for 200 - 450 RUB per day / per piece, depending on size. Location: Departures Hall, landside. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM (winter hours) or 6:00AM - 10:00PM (summer hours).
- Luggage Wrapping - Secure your luggage within minutes with Pack&Fly baggage wrapping service. Fee: 500 RUB per piece. Location: Check-In, landside. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM (winter hours) or 7:30AM - 11:30PM (summer hours).
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the First Aid clinic. The clinic also issues medical clearance certificates for access to the Mother and Child Room. Location: 1st Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM (winter hours) or 5:30AM - 11:30PM (summer hours).
- Post Office - Location: Domestic Departures, 1st Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM (closed for lunch from 1:00PM - 2:00PM).
- Showers - not available.
- Smoking - Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside the terminal.
The airport is open from 8:00AM - 8:00PM (winter hours) or 6:00AM - 11:30PM (summer hours).
The "Airport - Anapa - Gelendzhik" bus line operates during summer high season.
Avis and Europcar offer car rental service onsite at the airport.
During the summer high season, Minibus 3 runs hourly between the airport and the Anapa coach terminal, and in winter, service is decreased to once daily, scheduled to meet the flight from Moscow.
Official airport taxis are available for hire from the LLC TAXI-AVIA taxi counter in the Arrivals Hall.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.