Antalya Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Antalya Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Queuing for check-in, it seems, is not something that proud Malatyans lower themselves to doing. -RJ
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Antalya Airport.
What to Expect
- A spacious and modern airport with lots of 24-hour shopping and dining options
- Travelers who spent the night at this airport did so due to overnight layover or early flight departure.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- After security checkpoints close for the night, all remaining passengers must go landside until the checkpoints reopen, around 3:30AM.
- Terminal 1 is preferable for sleeping, but have a sleep mask and earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones handy to block out light and noise.
- Some reviewers mentioned that the terminal gets chilly at night. A travel blanket should help you stay toasty warm!
- Overall, travelers who spent the night here described the experience as safe and quiet, with no hassle from airport security, although you may have to show your boarding pass or ticket for onward flight.
- There is a padded bench with power outlet near the check-in desks, and additional padded benches airside, once security checkpoints reopen.
- Although there are plenty of seats, there may be a limited number of benches. Have a travel mat or sleeping bag handy to stay warm and comfortable if you end up sleeping on the floor.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Antalya Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Antalya airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- ICF Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Airside, Mezzanine Level. International flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Book Online (£20.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
- ICF Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, Mezzanine Level. Hours: open 24 hours.
- IC Lounge - Location: Terminal 3, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Gate 7. Domestic flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Book Online (£18.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is provided in the CIP terminal, VIP terminal, and the restaurants “Via Pub” and “Via Cafe” in the Domestic Terminal, and available for a fee throughout the rest of the airport.
If sleeping in Antalya Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- IC Airport Hotel - Located 800m from the terminal. No airport shuttle
- Antalya Farm House - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport transportation is available upon request. ($)
- Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Antalya Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are ATMs located in all Terminals at the airport.
- Baby Care - Baby Change Facilities are available in all Terminals.
- Baggage Trolleys - Carts are available free of charge. Locations: Departure Hall • Arrival Hall • Car Park.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Garanti Bank offers currency exchange as well as other banking services.Locations: Arrival and departure floors of Terminal 1 and 2 • Arrival hall, Domestic Terminal. Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside to departing and arriving passengers 24-hours a day! Duty-free shops are conveniently located in the concourses of Terminals 1 and 2, and also right near the gates for last minute shopping. A variety of retail and gift shops are available airside in both terminals, 24 hours a day!
- Food & Drinks - There are a few concessions available both landside and airside in all Terminals; however, more options can be found airside. All are listed as 24 hours.
- Landside:Gloria Jean's Coffees (Terminal 1) • Cafe Rigoletto (Domestic Terminal) • Burger King (Domestic Terminal) • Bite 2 Go (Terminal 2) • Cafe Sera (Domestic Terminal) • Timothy's Cafe (Terminal 1) Via Bistro (Terminal 1) Subway (Terminal 1)
- Airside: Take Off (Domestic Terminal) • VIA Bus Gate (Domestic Terminal) • VIA Cafe (Domestic Terminal) • VIA Pub (Domestic Terminal) • Flyers (Terminal 2) • VIA Cafe Teras (Terminal 2) • One for the Road (Terminal 2) • Caravelle (Terminal 2) • T2 Algida (Terminal 2) • Pamfilya (Terminal 2) • Donerci (Terminal 2) • Via World Cuisine (Terminal 2) • Sbarro (Terminals 1, 2) Burger King (Terminal 1, 2) • Popeyes (Terminal 1, 2) • Cola Can (Terminal 1) • Algida (Terminal 1) Donerci (Terminal 1) • Via Cafe (Terminal 1) • Via (Terminal 1)
- Health Clinic - The airport provides emergency and general health services clinic. Location: unknown. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Information Desks - Located in the Arrival and Departure Halls of each of the three terminals. The agents speak Turkish, English, German and Russian. During high season there also special terminal guides available to assist throughout the airport.
- Kid's Playground - Location: Airside near the gates.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - There are lockers located in Terminal 1, Arrival Hall of Domestic Terminal.
- Pharmacy - Two pharmacies can be found in both International Terminals. Hours: Open 24 hours
- Prayer Rooms - Four “mescits” (prayer rooms) are available in the airport, at these locations: Domestic Terminal, airside, 2nd Floor (gate area) • T1, landside, Ground Floor (Arrivals Hall / Baggage Claim) • T2, airside, 2nd Floor Departures Hall gate area (near Duty Free) • T2, landside, Ground Floor Check-in Hall (far right side)
- Showers - There are no showers at this airport.
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted inside the terminals. There are smoking terraces located airside in Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and the Domestic Terminal.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Public bus route 600 runs between Antalya Airport and Antalya Otogar, a busy bus terminal and transportation hub served by public, regional and long-distance national buses. Buses on route 600 depart every 30 minutes and stop at all airport terminals. For more information about buses from Antalya Otogar, visit the Antalya Ulaşım website.
The following agencies provide car rental services onsite in the Arrivals Halls of the passenger terminals: Avis, Aytucar, Budget, Europcar, Filo Car Rental, Hertz, National/Alamo and Travelium.
The Domestic Terminal and Terminal 1 are connected by walkway, but Terminal 1 and 2 are about 1 ½ miles apart. To transfer between Terminal 2 and the other terminals, use a car, taxi or public bus route 600 which stops at both terminals every 30 minutes.
Taxi ranks are located outside of the Arrivals Hall exits of each terminal. Fares are posted on signboards at all taxi ranks. For fare information, or to book a taxi online, go to the official Antalya Airport Taxi website.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.