Bastia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bastia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Bastia Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bastia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Bastia Airport.
If sleeping in Bastia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Spa Restaurant La Madrague - (15 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Auberge Les Oliviers - (15 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Poretta - (15 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bastia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - A nursery space is available in the restrooms on the ground floor.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside. A newsstand and two gift shops are located landside in the Departures area.
- Food & Drinks - A restaurant / bar is located airside, accessible to departing and arriving passengers. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase from vending machines located landside in the Central Hall.
- Luggage Wrapping - Location: Departures area, landside.
- Mobile Charging - Yes, available airside in the Departures / Boarding area
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 12:00AM.
A shuttle bus connects the airport and the city center. The fare is €9 for the 35-minute ride.
Taxis are located outside the Arrivals Hall.
Several companies offer car rental service onsite, including Ada, Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt.
Last Updated: 07 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.