Belgorod Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Belgorod Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Belgorod Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport is open 24-hours.
- This small airport offers domestic and international flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Belgorod Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside, Ground Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Belgorod Airport. Connect to the “Belgorodavia” network.
If sleeping in Belgorod Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Olimp - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Voskhod Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Polyarnaya Zvezda - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Belgorod Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available on the 2nd floor of the terminal, in International Departures. A variety of retail and souvenir shops is available on the 1st floor.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. Food options include: Buterbot • Apple Pie.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage is available 24 hours a day on the 1st Floor, to the right of Check-in. Pay for the service using the self-service machine on location.
- Luggage Wrap - Secure and protect your valuables! Luggage wrapping is available for 200 Pub per piece of luggage. Location: 1st Floor, to the right of Check-In.
- Nursing Room - There is a mother and child room available.
- Prayer Room - Yes, available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Shuttle buses 7, 8, 15 and 17 travel between the airport, Belgorod Bus Station and the city center. Shuttle buses 1, 4 and 25 travel between the airport and Belgorod Railway Station. Trolley buses 1 and 4 travel between the airport and Belgorod Railway Station.
Belgorod Transport Company and Prokat Auto Rent A Car 31 offer onsite car rental services.
Taxis are readily available at the airport.
Last Updated: 27 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.