Bodrum Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bodrum Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
First impressions are quite good, its new, modern and clean. Really on arrival its just a typical small airport and everything is fine. - Tone2
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Milas-Bodrum Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern and clean airport terminal with a few reasonably priced shops selling genuine goods.
- The airport’s restaurants are expensive, so bring your own food and beverages to save money!
- Check-in and security checkpoint lines can be long and very slow, so get to the airport early to allow yourself time to get to your gate.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
- UK travelers should be aware of cigarette/tobacco allowances before purchasing any from the airport’s duty-free shop. One reviewer purchased too many cartons due to incorrect advice from a duty-free shop employee.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bodrum Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Comfort Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, Mezzanine Level.
- Primeclass Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, After Passport Control, Ground Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Book Online (US$ 27 - 4 hours)
WiFi is available at Bodrum Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Bodrum Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ikont Airport- (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available
- Hidden Garden Boutique Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Marina Suites & Spa - (15 min from the airport) No airport airport shuttle. However, the hotel can book airport transfers for you ($).
- Med-Inn Boutique Hotel - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. However, the hotel can book airport transfers for you ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bodrum Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes, available in the International Terminal
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in the International Terminal, along with a variety of retail shops. A gift shop is available in the Domestic Terminal.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - Yes, available in both Domestic and International terminals.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care are available 24 hours a day in both the Domestic and International terminals. Ask airport staff for assistance.
- Post Office - Yes, available in the International terminal.
- Prayer Rooms - Yes, available in the International terminal.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Although not necessarily the fastest mode of transportation between the airport and the city center, Havaş airport buses are the cheapest way. Buses run according to flight schedules, and are available outside of the Arrivals Hall to pick up passengers from arriving flights. A one-way trip between the airport and Bodrum city center takes about 40 - 60 minutes and costs 10,00 TL (including VAT). The bus route runs between the airport and Bodrum Intercity Bus Terminal, with stops along the way at Güvercinlik, Hotel Etap Altınel, Hotel Blue Dreams, Hotel Samara Road and Torba road.
Avis, Europcar and Hertz operate onsite at Bodrum Airport.
Taxis are readily available at all terminals of the airport, offering fixed rates to all destinations within Bodrum and Milas. Fares are displayed on signboards located at the taxi areas, with prices listed for 44 towns and cities. At the time of this update, a one-way fare from between the airport and Bodrum city center is €45, and the 2-hour journey between the airport and Kuşadası is €105. Other fares cost about €0.70-0.80 per kilometer.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.