Brescia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Brescia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
It was quite warm at night and I talked to 2 other tourists so time flew away quite fast.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Brescia Airport.
What to Expect
- A small airport that operates a few seasonal flights on Meridana Airlines and Olbia Airlines.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Brescia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Beretta Sky Suite - details are unknown
At the time of this update, Brescia Airport does not offer WiFi in the airport.
If sleeping in Brescia airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Albergo La Piana - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Palazzo Novello - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Garda Hotel (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Elefante - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($).
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Brescia on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby changing tables are located in restrooms throughout the airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Taxis are available at the taxi rank in front of the Arrivals area. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.