Chita Kadala Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Chita Kadala Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Chita Kadala Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal, single-runway international airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Chita Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Terminal B, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available at Chita Airport.
If sleeping in Chita Kadala Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Chita Hotel - (29 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Panama City Hotel - (25 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Dauria Hotel - (28 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Chita Kadala Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Aerotreyd duty free shop is located on the 2nd floor of Terminal A. A gift shop and a mobile phone store are also located on the 2nd floor.
- Food & Drink - Two dining options are available: Flight Cafe and Beerman & Grill. Location: Terminal A, 2nd Floor. Hours: unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Left luggage storage is available at the rate of 220 RUB per item, per day. Location: the baggage reclaim area of Terminal A. Hours: 6:00AM - 6:00PM.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available free of charge in the Health Center, located to the left of the terminal entrance on the ground floor in the Russian sector.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
These comfortable, air-conditioned coaches offer service between the airport and the Aviaexpress office on Lenin str. 55, with a few stops along the way. At the time of this update, the cost of a one-way fare is 24 RUB. For schedule, visit the Chita Airport website.
Travel like the locals do! If your load is light, you can travel at a fraction of the price of a taxi by taking a “marshrutka” (shared-ride minibus), which pass along a road just a few hundred meters from the airport. Marshrutka 14 and 12 stop at the main railway station, and to go back to the airport, look for any marshrutka that says “аэропорт” (airport). At the time of this update, the cost of a one-way fare is 15 RUB.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. There are no meters, so negotiate a fare with the driver before starting your journey.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.