Diyarbakir Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Diyarbakir Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Dear god, no.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Diyarbakır Airport.
What to Expect
- A small regional airport with limited amenities
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Diyarbakır Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WiFi is available at Diyarbakir Airport. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm if there is a fee for this service.
If sleeping in Diyarbakir Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Dies Hotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- SV Business Hotel - (13 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel can arrange transfer service ($) or you can take a taxi.
- Hotel Surkent - (14 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Diyarbakir Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Emin • Hertz • Kancul.
- Food & Drinks - There are cafe/bars located in both the Domestic and International terminals.
- Health Services - Available at a 24-hour Health Unit. Location: Not available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Municipal buses serve the airport on a regular basis, an economical option if you’re traveling light!
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Avis • Emir Rent a Car • Hertz.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.