Dundee Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Dundee Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Their idea of airport shopping is one vending machine!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dundee Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny but modern single-terminal international airport with very limited flight service and amenities.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight sleeping is not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Dundee Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Dundee Airport.
If sleeping in Dundee Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western Invercarse Hotel - (2 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Grampian Hotel - (4 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre - (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dundee Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport’s only dining option is The Fresh-Jet Cafe, open from 12:00PM - 4:30PM (Mon-Fri only, closed on weekends). In addition to light meals, soups, sandwiches, salads, and pastries, Fresh-Jet Cafe offers a bar with wine and spirits.
- Information Desk - Yes
- Shopping - A limited variety of newspapers, magazines, and souvenirs are available for purchase at The Fresh-Jet Cafe.
The airport is open from 6:45AM - 8:45PM (Mon-Fri) • 9:00AM - 4:45PM (Sat) • 9:15AM - 8:45PM (Sun).
Arnold Clark and Europcar have service desks located onsite in the passenger terminal.
Metered taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport, during airport hours of operation. Reservations are not required, but are highly recommended. Tele Taxis taxi company offers 24-hour service and reservations assistance.
Dundee Railway Station is a 5-minute drive from the airport. Connections are available from this station to Aberdeen, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh and other destinations within Tayside.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.