Ercan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ercan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Ercan Airport.
What to Expect
- Operating hours for this airport are not available.
- This small terminal provides flights to Turkey and a few other European destinations. If you’re flying to a non-Turkish destination, your flight will first land in Turkey.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ercan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Ercan airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Bosphore CIP Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (25€) • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required).
Free WiFi is available at Ercan Airport in cafes located airside in Departures and landside near the Arrivals hall exit.
If sleeping in Ercan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino - (25 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Cypriot Swallow Boutique Hotel - (25 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- The Classic Hotel - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests a taxi for approx. 45,00€ or take the Kapnos Shuttle Bus which brings you to the bus station in Nicosia from where you can a shorter taxi ride.
- Averof Hotel - (34 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Crown Inn Hotel - (35 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ercan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Several ATMs are available in the airport. Locations unknown.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside to departing and arriving passengers, with two shops located in Departures, and one located in Arrivals. Prices are said to be lower than street prices in Ercan. There is also an airport convenience market located landside in Arrivals.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available 24 hours a day at the Kolan British Hospital airport clinic. Ask a staff member for assistance.
- Prayer Room - Yes.
- Shopping - 2 Duty Free shops are available (in Departure and Arrivals area). Hours: according to flight schedules.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Kibhas offers bus service between the airport and the following cities in north Cyprus: Lefkoşa (Nicosia); Girne (Kyrenia); Mağusa (Famagusta); Güzelyurt (Morphou) and Lefke (Lefka). For fare and route information, visit the Kibhas LTD website.
A car rental desk is located in the airport terminal for onsite car rental services.
Metered taxis are readily available outside of the Arrivals terminal. Fixed-rate meet-n-greet airport transfers are also available.
Last Updated: 09 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.